7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 3:59 PM by EricvdS RSS

Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0

Hi,

I have installed oracle database Release 11.1.0.7.0 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga) and now we want to install emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0.
      If anyone has proper documentation/steps then please let me know ASAP as we are near to our milestone.

Thanks in advance,
      Nish.
        • 1. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          950358 wrote:
          Hi,

I have installed oracle database Release 11.1.0.7.0 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga) and now we want to install emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0.
          If anyone has proper documentation/steps then please let me know ASAP as we are near to our milestone.

Thanks in advance,
          Nish.
          How to Enable Enterprise Manager on the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 [ID 458533.1]
          How To Drop, Create And Recreate the Database Control (DB Control) Release 10g and 11g [ID 278100.1]

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=Grid+AND+Control&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
            Helios-GunesEROL
            Hi Nish;

>
            1. Why you dont go wiht 12c?
            2. Check what Husein Sawwan's posted
            3. There is seeded OEM forum site avaliable.For your issue i suggest close your thread here as changing thread status to answered and move it to Forum Home » Enterprise Management » Enterprise Manager which is OEM dedicated forum site.

Regard
            Helios
            • 3. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
              Venkata Thiruveedhi-Oracle
              Hi Nish,

Please follow the document provided below to install 12c Cloud Control using the following document:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/install.121/e22624/toc.htm

Regards,
              Venkat
              • 4. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
                I was searching on google and finally I came to know from download.oracle.com that 11g grid control is no more available to download and install in any environment.
                Is there any other good tool which I can integrate in my database for monitoring?

Thanks,
                Nish
                • 5. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
                  EricvdS
                  Yes, Cloud Control 12c (as posted before). This is the new Grid Control. But if you only have one database you better go for DBConsole. It is already installed and you only have to activate it (create repository). Check Husseins mentioned note (278100.1) how to do so.

Eric
                  • 6. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
                    EricvdS
                    Yes, Cloud Control 12c (as posted before). This is the new Grid Control. But if you only have one database you better go for DBConsole. It is already installed and you only have to activate it (create repository). Check Husseins mentioned note (278100.1) how to do so.

Eric
                    • 7. Re: Installing emgrid control for Release 11.1.0.7.0
                      EricvdS

Eric