1) We are doing fresh install of R12.1.1(Vision) on Windows 2008 R2 server for demo purpose to senior management and planning for upgrade. Currently running on 126.96.36.199.Is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit bit? Please note that fresh installation of R12 on Windows is supported on 32-bit OS only and you need to follow the migration steps to run it on 64-bit Windows OS.
2) Installation went through fine. We did follow all the pre-requisites necessary for installation.Did you complete the steps under "After Installing or Upgrading" section in the first doc referenced above?
3) After installation we did run autoconfig for DB as well as APPlication and started the services.Did it complete successfully with no errors?
4) We are able to see the login page, But not able to login using OPERATIONS/WELCOME OR SYSADMIN/SYSADMIN generic accounts.What is the error you get?
5) I have attached the screenshot document and log for your perusal.I do not see link to your screenshots docs and log files.
Thanks for both of your suggestions. Checked on both of them.Did you change the password using FNDCPASS as requested above?
But still could not get through. Would appreciate some other workaround or diagnostics from both.
Please see the SR update Below,As mentioned in my first reply, you can install R12 on Windows 32-bit only, then migrate to 64-bit.
Installing Oracle E-Business Suite using the Rapid Install directly on Windows Server 2008 R2 is not currently supported.
Could you please clarify the documentation used to installed Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.1 on Windows Server 2008 R2?
As per Metalink note 761567.1 (Oracle E-Business Suite Installation and Upgrade Notes Release 12 (12.1.1) for Microsoft Windows Server (32-bit)):
Note: Windows Server 2008 R2 is certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (12.1.1 or higher) using a migration process as outlined in My Oracle Support Document 1188535.1. Installing Oracle E-Business Suite using the Rapid Install directly on Windows Server 2008 R2 is not currently supported.>Therefore you need to clean the target system from previously installed files for EBS and then to start over using the supported documentation.
Sorry for inconveniences and thank you very much for your understanding.
1) IS LOOPBACK IMPORTANT IN A VM HOSTED WINDOWS 2008 32 BIT OS FOR PROPER FUNCTIONING OF APPS.If you have a static IP Address assigned to the VM (Guest OS) and this VM is accessible from the Host machine, then you do not need loopback adapter.
2) ALREADY I CONNECT TO THE VM USING AN STATIC IP AND IS THAT SUFFICIENT FOR APPS INSTALLATION?You need to have a static IP Address for the guest machine.