This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
You may for custom HTML code as shown below
1. Edit the analysis to which you want to add a custom message.
2. Click the "Analysis editor: Results tab".
3. Click the Analysis Properties toolbar button. The "Analysis Properties dialog" is displayed.
4. In the No Results Settings box, select Display Custom Message.
Use the below code
Note: for '& nbsp;' take out the space in html code
5. In the Header field, enter the text of the header for the custom message.
6. In the Message field, enter the explanatory text.
7. Click OK.
If helps mark
Thanks for the response.
While it does allow a table to be produced it is still a message modification. I'd like the Analysis table to be displayed ... but empty. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.
I really want to override the message from being displayed at all. Instead, I'd like the analysis to return but just show not rows. Much like SQL Developer (or similar) does when no rows are returned from a sql statement. i.e. you get the column headings but no rows.