Does Oracle have the ability or has anyone come up with a way to interface amendments into Oracle Purchasing module? We are interested in the following:
1) adding new a new line or lines
2) adding a new shipment or shipments
3) adding an additional distribution
4) Updating the accounting (PO Charge Account)
5) Increasing the quantity on an existing line
6) Decreasing the quantity on an existing line
7) finally closing shipments
Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Few of the points referred above we have updated through standard APIs, in other words whatever you can do through APIs is achievable.
Pls refer PO update APIs
Vision Demo - How To Use the PO Change API To Update Existing Purchase Orders [ID 1078842.1]
How to Update Purchase Orders Using APIs [ID 221890.1]
We have recently upgraded to R12, and the Document Type function (PO_POXSTDDT) is giving errors when trying to access the the POPO_POXSTDDT.frm.
What is the new form and functions for PO_POXSTDDT?