1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 22, 2013 10:13 AM by Aníbal Gattás RSS

Getting FRM -18103 , and FRM 10039 error after installing oracle Froms

user13168644
      Hi,
      I tried to install the Oracle Developer Suite 10g (10.1.2.0.2) on a Windows XP SP2 64 bit machine . After the installation, when I try to start the form, I get the following Error

FRM-18103: Failed to initialize the Development Environment
      and
      FRM -10039 Error.

Any suggestions ?

I checked the path

for the user variable path, the value is :

;C:\oracle\product\Developer\bin;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jdk\jre\bin\classic;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jdk\jre\bin;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jdk\jre\bin\client;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jlib;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jre\1.4.2\bin;C:\app\feroz\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\SSH Communications Security\SSH Secure Shell;c:\apacheant\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin;C:\Sun\SDK\jdk\bin;C:\Sun\SDK\lib;c:\bea\jdk160_18\bin;%M2%

for the system variable path , the value is :

C:\oracle\product\Developer\bin;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jdk\jre\bin\classic;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jdk\jre\bin;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jdk\jre\bin\client;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jlib;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;C:\oracle\product\Developer\jre\1.4.2\bin;C:\app\feroz\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\WBEM;C:\oracle\product\ODAC\bin;C:\oracle\product\Client\bin;C:\oracle\product\Client\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;C:\oracle\product\Client\jre\1.4.2\bin;C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\Client_1\bin;C:\Business Objects\common\3.5\bin\NOTES\;C:\Business Objects\common\3.5\bin\NOTES\DATA\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\cvsnt;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;c:\apacheant\bin;C:\bea\jdk160_18\bin;;C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMerge;C:\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5\win32_x86;C:\Brief\;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\

Thanks