This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2013 2:33 PM by saraho RSS

ADF BPM Task Pages launched from Worklist

413057 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
All,

We have built a Custom BPM Workspace application that imports adflibTaskListFlow.jar. This essentially utilises the tasklist task flow to assisy in rendering the task lists, rather than implementing our own custom tasklist based on the API's. In our implementation we have disabled the preview window (showTaskDetailsPanel = false)

A descrepancy I have noticed between our Workspace and the standard Oracle BPM workspace is when launching the task list pages, the window it launches is presented in a different manner. From out tasklist it open the window using the adf.dialog-request and renders a panel with the sizes 750 by 600. Also when the page is launched, it is launched in Modal form and renders the task list disabled. When launching from the Oracle Workspace the window is larger and use the adf.task-flow. The worklist is also not disabled so it can still optionally be used (e.g. Not Modal)

My question is there a way of configuguring the Custom solution to resemble the standard task list as the presnetation is more suited to our client.

For Example:

1) The ADF Task flow page size is larger and reduces the need to maxmimise the screen.
2) The Task list is not rendered in Modal form (Modal form occasionally leads to issues with IE and results in teh screen staying in Modal form)

Does anyone know if this is feasible and how this can be done. I'm unsure whether the task flow can be configured differently.

If not is there any way to configure the adf.dialog-request to re-size the window and make this non modal.

Your experiences would be appreciated

Kind Regards
Dave
  • 1. Re: ADF BPM Task Pages launched from Worklist
    413057 Newbie
    Hi,

Sorry to reply to my own threads. If anyone doesn't have a resolutin for this, has anyone experienced issues like this with your own custom workspaces?

Also in IE, when the tasklist page is closed (prior to it launching completely) the workspace reamins in model form.

Has anyone experience this issue?

Regards Dave
  • 2. Re: ADF BPM Task Pages launched from Worklist
    saraho Newbie

The BPM workspace staying in the task modal dialog intermittently is occurring for me too  (11g PS5).  It only seems to be an issue in IE10, not IE8 or other browsers.  I have not discovered a resolution, have you?   I'll let you know if i find something out.

Thanks!

Sarah

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points