This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I use APEX 4.2.1, OS - Windows Vista, Firefox 18.02, 19.0
Problem exists in:
All editable pages in developer tools APEX
my applications with Bluejay-22 theme
Packaged Application - Sample Calendar - page 10, mouse between Home and Monthly Calendar
- open page Projekt Detail
- cursor on Home tab
- cursor goes to Monthly Calendar tab ---> all contens in the edit fieelds hide.
Thanks for the info., however I'm still struggling to reproduce your issue. I tried to follow your steps for the 'Sample Calendar' packaged application in a workspace on apex.oracle.com (running APEX 4.2.1) with Firefox 19, and found no issue. I am using Windows 7, so have not been able to test with your exact setup, perhaps that's relevant.
To try and pin this down, can I ask...
1) When you say, 'the contents in the edit fields hide', what exactly do you mean? The text in text fields is hidden, the text field itself is hidden?
2) This is happening just when you hover your mouse over certain tabs, is that correct?
3) Can you reproduce this issue on apex.oracle.com? If so, can you provide me access?
4) Can you isolate when this started happening?