This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 5:35 AM by AnthonyRayner RSS

From 18th version of Firefox the contents in the edit fields hide.

992930 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
When I moved the mouse on tabs, the contents in the edit fields below these tabs hide. This problem exists in most of APEX application pages (for example in Dynamic Action Creator when I move the cursor between Aplication and Page tabs).
  • 1. Re: From 18th version of Firefox the contents in the edit fields hide.
    AnthonyRayner Pro
    Hi,

I think it would help if you you could provide a bit more information about the problem, perhaps with explicit steps in order to try and reproduce the issue? Also, what version of APEX are you using?

Regards,
    Anthony
  • 2. Re: From 18th version of Firefox the contents in the edit fields hide.
    992930 Newbie
    I use APEX 4.2.1, OS - Windows Vista, Firefox 18.02, 19.0

Problem exists in:
    All editable pages in developer tools APEX

my applications with Bluejay-22 theme

Packaged Application - Sample Calendar - page 10, mouse between Home and Monthly Calendar
    - open page Projekt Detail
    - cursor on Home tab
    - cursor goes to Monthly Calendar tab ---> all contens in the edit fieelds hide.
  • 3. Re: From 18th version of Firefox the contents in the edit fields hide.
    AnthonyRayner Pro
    Hi,

Thanks for the info., however I'm still struggling to reproduce your issue. I tried to follow your steps for the 'Sample Calendar' packaged application in a workspace on apex.oracle.com (running APEX 4.2.1) with Firefox 19, and found no issue. I am using Windows 7, so have not been able to test with your exact setup, perhaps that's relevant.

To try and pin this down, can I ask...

1) When you say, 'the contents in the edit fields hide', what exactly do you mean? The text in text fields is hidden, the text field itself is hidden?
    2) This is happening just when you hover your mouse over certain tabs, is that correct?
    3) Can you reproduce this issue on apex.oracle.com? If so, can you provide me access?
    4) Can you isolate when this started happening?

Regards,
    Anthony.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points