1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 26, 2013 4:08 AM by Jereen Mathew RSS

Unable To Change Location Of Recording  Of Beehive Conf. in Win 7

auahmed-Oracle
      Hello,
      In Win7, when I am starting a Beehive conference, by default, it tries to create the recording of the conference in "My Personal Workspace".
      If I want to change this to some other location, system is not permitting me. I can click on the drop down (of "Create In"), I see My Personal Workspace, and below it, I see "loading",
      but I can stay there forever and it only says loading, whereas in Win XP, it would show me the other locations within workspace.

Your help is appreciated.

Anees.
        • 1. Re: Unable To Change Location Of Recording  Of Beehive Conf. in Win 7
          Jereen Mathew
          Hello Aness,

We could not replicate your issue on win7, we tried both Beehive desktop and JavaFX clients. Though the JavaFX client (web version) took 2 to 3 seconds to list all workspaces, it worked fine. Desktop client was quick to list all workspaces.

This is the Beehive Online forum and I believe your issue is in ST Beehive. This could be something to do with the java version/web browser on your win 7 system, in this case please raise a service request with the helpdesk.

Thanks,
          Jereen