This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Hi. How to pass a parameter from 1 stored proc to another stored proc??
1) stored proc that creates report
2) stored proc that send report
I want to pass the filename from stored proc 1 to stored proc 2. Thanks!
There are several ways:
1. have proc1 call proc2 and pass the filename as a parameter value
2. have proc1 set a package variable to the file name. Then proc2 can access the file name from the package variable
3. have proc1 set a CONTEXT parameter value to the filename. Then proc2 can use the SYS_CONTEXT function to access the filename.