This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I'm using SQL Developer to connect to EBS database using APPS user. Most of my queries which are working from Sql*Plus are not working from SQL Developer. All those queries are returning 0 rows in SQL Developer.
I've tried with both versions 3.1.07.42 and 3.2.20.09.87.
Any clue what might be causing this?
If you are connecting as the same user to the same database and querying the same tables in the same way you should be getting the same results.
Connect as SCOTT and verify that queries on the SCOTT tables produce the same results from sql*plus and sql developer.
If you are not connecting as the same user then it could be a privilege problem.
I'm connecting to the same database and to the same user. I remember I faced this similar issue before, however, using an older version of SQL Developer resolved the issue then. This time I've only two versions of SQL Developers with me and its not working from both.
I'll try running the same queries from TOAD, let see what happens.
I was able to fix the issue, it was NLS settings that was causing the no rows.
I changed that in SQL Developer > Tools > Preferences > Database > NLS.
As soon I changed Language and Territory I started getting all the rows.
Then please mark the question ANSWERED.