This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
I would suggest you to design it as a web application.
1) Create a form using html or JSP.
2) Create a backing bean or servlet to fetch the values from the form created in Step 1
3) Store some predefined data in the database (you can use mySQL) , This is the data against which you can do matching/suggestions for 3 best matches.
4) Write the business logic within the backing bean/Servlet class
5) Return this as a response and render it in the web page.
Edited by: user11971318 on 01-Mar-2013 11:06
Perhaps a little re-wording would be more digestible (just trying to help):
Your suggestion is stupid as it would involve the extra complexity of a web application for a simple school assignment.
Your suggestion may not be advisable as it would involve the extra complexity of a web application for a simple school assignment.