This content has been marked as final. Show 9 replies
1. Copy OIMLibraries to some location.
Folder structure of OIMLibraries should be
make sure you have all the jar files inside this sub folder.
2. In Jdev Click Tools->Manage Libraries. Click Load Dir
3. Select jdev.lib folder
4. Select OIM Client Library and Click OK
5. Repeat the same for OIM Shared Library and OIM View Shared Library
6. Go to your JDev project and open the projects CommomUI and CommonModel from your Jdev application.
7. Right Click the CommonModel project and select Project Properties.
8. Select Libraries and Classpath
9. Add the new libraries
10. Select OIM Client Library and CLick OK
11. Repeat the same for OIM Model Shared Library and OIM View Shared Library
12. Now right click on your project and click Project Properties
13. Click Dependencies
14. Click Edit icon and expand CommonModel and CommonUI
15. Select build output of each project
16. Click Ok.
Now you should be able to import FaceUtils.
Hope this helps
You are correct Karthik. Thanks. But why is this util class available only in the assets and not in any of the jars providied with R2 installation? They have mentioned this class in most of the UI customizations in developer's guide so i thought it would be there in the jars provided with the product.