This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
For Creating New Reports,
1.Got to -> New ->Analysis you will have your Presentation Tables under Select Subject Area
Click on your Subject Area -> you'll get list of tables under the Subject Area
2. Expand the Folders and click the required column.
3. Click on Result tab - > you'll get Title and Table View
4. Format your Table view and Title View
5. Save your New Report in Shared Folders (You may create your own folder under Shared folder)
View the Reports on Dashboard.
1.Got to -> New ->Dashboard -> you will have New Dashboard Window
Name - Give the name of your Dashboard
Select Location - /Shared Folders/Standard Dashboard/
Click Ok -> you'll get Empty Dashboard window.
2. Edit the Dashboard -> Drag and Drop your Saved reports from Shard Folder under Catalog
3. Click on Save button (Top Right) and save your dashboard -> click run [Green right Arrow(Top Right)].
4. Now you'll have your report in your dashboard page.
Rename Dashboard Page
Edit the Dashboard - > Click Properties Nedt to X Symbol -> Dashboard Properties
-> You'll have the Dashboard Properties window -> Select the Dashboard Page -> Rename
1.Got to -> New ->Dashboard Prompt-> you will have your Presentation Tables under Select Subject Area
Click on your Subject Area -> you'll get the Untitle Prompt Window
-> Click + symbol -> Column Prompts ->you'll get list of tables
2. Expand the Folders and click the required columns from the list (the Columns should be your Report's table).
3. Save your New Prompts in Shared Folders.
Note: The Prompt columns should be Is Promptd in your Reports Filters.
Mark as correct if it is helpful.