3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2013 11:12 AM by clcarter RSS

Need Order Entry Schema for 10g XE

I have looked all over for the script to create the Order Entry (OE) schema for 10gXE. Although there are many posts which address this, none of the links they reference are currently active, as Oracle is now focused on 11g XE.

I would appreciate any help....
        • 1. Re: Need Order Entry Schema for 10g XE
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          I do not believe the sample schemas for 10g are still available

Have you verified that the OE schema does not exist in your database ?

• 2. Re: Need Order Entry Schema for 10g XE
            OE hasn't gone away, XE install only has the HR schema in the OH/demo/schema folder.

Try SE, SE1, or EE on a trial license, any of those installs should have the full demo folder. XE doesn't include the Spatial option either but mdsys schema is present so the spatial bits required for OE should work.

11g OE schema install: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e10831/installation.htm#sthref25
            • 3. Re: Need Order Entry Schema for 10g XE
              10g XE
              Uh Oh ... I'm afraid all 10g Oracle has moved to Extended support. If you don't have and extended support agreement there is no way to retrieve any 10g installers, RDBMS versions, or patch sets from Oracle.

Also not sure if an 11g OE schema is compatible with a 10g instance. It may be, or not.