This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2013 12:31 AM by Dhar RSS

Column size and Table size and section size

user607649 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi
Could you please help me any one.How can i fix my pivot table report into my screen.(Without scroll bar).
I am using OBIEE11.1.1.6.6 version and Linux. I tried below ways but no luck

1.Edit dashboard-->Section properties-->Additional Formating Opion-->Width-->50%
2.Compound Layout-->Fomate Container-->Additional Formating Opion-->Width-->50%
3.Column properties-->style-->Additional Formating Opion-->Width-->50%

But i cant able to reduce my pivot table or table report size.I have to fit my report to my dashboard screen.

Thank
Gram.

Edited by: Raj on Mar 6, 2013 2:22 PM
  • 1. Re: Column size and Table size and section size
    Dhar Expert
    Hi Gram,

I am just thinking, we cannot control it as the table expands dynamically. I heard that this is a new feature coming up in .7 that you can make the dashboard fit into your screen with browser scrollbars.

However, for now you could try setting the 'Wrap Text' option checked for the columns which you see as quite long.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
    Dhar
  • 2. Re: Column size and Table size and section size
    user607649 Newbie
    Thanks dhar.Already i set all columns in "wrap text" only.In my report have the more than 35 columns.Could you please let me know how can i fix.Or can i wait upto next realease.I am using IE8 only.
  • 3. Re: Column size and Table size and section size
    Dhar Expert
    Hi,

I do not think, if we could set the dashboard size.

I am coming from the point that, if you try fitting the dashboard to a specific dimensions, we got to bring in scrollbars in the report itself, else no user would be able to read the report.

As I said earlier, 11.1.1.7 has a feature to restrict the dashboard size and let the report itself have the scrollbars instead of the browser.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
    Dhar

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points