This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2013 6:32 PM by 371637 RSS

User does not have access to the Cloud Service Type

951138 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Where do it edit the access the the user? How do i fix this problem?

{
"messages" :
[
{
"hint" : "User 'DBAAS' does not have access to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas' resource interaction with method 'POST' on accept type 'application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance' and content type 'text/plain'" ,
"stack_trace" : "oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.CloudSecurityException: User 'DBAAS' does not have access to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas' resource interaction with method 'POST' on accept type 'application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance' and content type 'text/plain'\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.EMCloudServlet.routeToServiceType(EMCloudServlet.java:180)\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.EMCloudServlet.perform(EMCloudServlet.java:235)\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.EMCloudServlet.performPost(EMCloudServlet.java:385)\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.rest.AbstractRestServlet.doPost(AbstractRestServlet.java:137)\n\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)\n\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)\n\tat weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)\n\tat weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)" ,
"text" : "Could not route to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas'. The exception stack trace should provide some information about the reason of the failure" ,
"date" : "2012-12-04T12:27:11+0000"
}
]
}
  • 1. Re: User does not have access to the Cloud Service Type
    sxkumar Explorer
    Can you provide a little bit more context on what exactly are you trying to do and what causes the error message below?
  • 2. Re: User does not have access to the Cloud Service Type
    951138 Newbie
    I'm trying to create a new DbPlatformInstance using the EM12c Cloud API but i keep getting an error "User 'DBAAS' does not have access to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas' resource interaction with method 'POST' on accept type 'application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance'

Below are the request and response.

REQUEST:

POST /em/cloud/dbzone/D7EEE339C1249F83FC4587C722EB20B5
    Authorization: Basic xxxxxxxxxx
    Content-Type: application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance+json
    Accept: application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance +json

{
         "name" : "Database 11.2.0.3.0 Instance for SSA_USER_1",
         "description" : "Instance 2 of Oracle Database 11.2.0.1.0" ,
         "based_on" : "/em/cloud/dbplatformtemplate/B59EDC65951039E8E040E50A8F5B0435",
         "params" : { "username": "xxx", "password" : "yyy" }
    }

RESPONSE:

Response Headers:

Status Code: 403 Forbidden
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Content-Language: en,en-us
    Content-Type: application/oracle.com.cloud.common.Messages+json; charset=ISO-8859-1
    Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:38:08 GMT
    Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
    Server: Oracle-Application-Server-11g
    Set-Cookie: ORA_SMP_EM_AUTH_-4568676491231894381=52W7Q2KQ5w5FTn8MQYrZ3Hqp5QnqBLkNwVKvHSS728pMzyQpxJpd!352643837; path=/em; secure; H ttpOnly
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked
    X-ORCL-EMOA: true
    X-Oracle-DMS-ECID: 004o0VGXIE08XrqpKK4Eye0001P_00009q
    X-Powered-By: Servlet/2.5 JSP/2.1
    x-specification-version

Response Body:

{
    "messages" :
    [
    {
    "hint" : "User 'DBAAS' does not have access to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas' resource interaction with method 'POST' on accept type 'application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance' and content type 'text/plain'" ,
    "stack_trace" : "oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.CloudSecurityException: User 'DBAAS' does not have access to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas' resource interaction with method 'POST' on accept type 'application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformInstance' and content type 'text/plain'\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.EMCloudServlet.routeToServiceType(EMCloudServlet.java:180)\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.EMCloudServlet.perform(EMCloudServlet.java:235)\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.EMCloudServlet.performPost(EMCloudServlet.java:385)\n\tat oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.ssa.cloudapi.rest.AbstractRestServlet.doPost(AbstractRestServlet.java:137)\n\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)\n\tat javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)\n\tat weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)\n\tat weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)" ,
    "text" : "Could not route to the Cloud Service Type 'dbaas'. The exception stack trace should provide some information about the reason of the failure" ,
    "date" : "2012-12-04T14:38:09+0000"
    }
    ]
    }
  • 3. Re: User does not have access to the Cloud Service Type
    951138 Newbie
    I got it working. i just need to include the content type. :)
  • 4. Re: User does not have access to the Cloud Service Type
    371637 Newbie
    Hi,

trying to find Em12c REST API's in my env.

as per document http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/cloud-mgmt/em-12c-cloud-api-1907966.pdf
    (slide 24 & 25)

URI=/em/cloud/dbaas/dbplatformtemplate/<template id>

example URL: https://example.oracle.com/em/cloud/dbaas/zone/82CF1C28FA20A183C99D138FF8065F19

I have em12c env, trying to find end point of REST API for dbplatformtemplate. how can i find em12c REST APIs on the env.

Thanks in advance
  • 5. Re: User does not have access to the Cloud Service Type
    371637 Newbie
    Hi,

I am getting exact same error. could you please point to where you included content type.

in header: Content-Type - application/oracle.com.cloud.common.DbPlatformTemplate+json is already there. (still gives the same error as per this post)

Thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points