4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2013 8:47 AM by 700726 RSS

Process scheduler server list is not populating in SERVER LIST page.

vikrantkumar
      Need urgent help.

We have PeopleSoft Campus Solution 8.52,9.0 application. We had two Process Scheduler server one in Linux and one in NT. There was one issue that all the jobs which processed were getting into success and reports were also posted,however it was not updating the database with data. In order to solve it I created a new Process Scheduler server at onther NT machine. This time when I navigated to Process Monitor --> Server List pages it has no data there. I ran COBOL job but it went to successful and report posetd but nothing was updated into the database.

Please help me out of this situation.

Thanks
      Vikrant
        • 1. Re: Process scheduler server list is not populating in SERVER LIST page.
          Roger Baker
          I can't say for certain. Try these queries and see if they reveal anything odd looking:

select * from SYSADM.PSNODEURITEXT where rownum<100;

select * from SYSADM.PS_CDM_DIST_NODE where rownum<10;
          • 2. Re: Process scheduler server list is not populating in SERVER LIST page.
            vikrantkumar
            Thanks a lot Roger.

I checked above queru but I didnt find anything odd looking.

Thanks
            Vikrant
            • 3. Re: Process scheduler server list is not populating in SERVER LIST page.
              RCC
              What do you mean nothing was updated in the database? In process monitor page what status does it have? Are you trying to fix a process monitor problem or a problem with a cobol job that didn't do what you expected?

Now that you've added a new process scheduler what did you name it on the nt side, psnt as well or something else,if it was something else did you add it properly through the server pages online? the information in the server list page is pulled from psserverstat.

Help us help you by providing more info and what steps you've already taken to fix it.
              • 4. Re: Process scheduler server list is not populating in SERVER LIST page.
                Thanks a lot RCC for your response.

There is actually three issues
                1)Process Monitor Server List page has no data.
                2)As I go to run a process in the system process request I see that the Server Name,Reccurence,Type and Format are not workin or they are disabled.
                3)Cobol jobs which I am running through PSNT is not updating database,however the Process is getting successful and reports are having posted status,but when I go to see Reports it is not having any output file its blank.I tried to check the reports at webserver,there were also no reports were published,However it works properly for all other Process.

For the first problem it has got resolved the solution is in this "Process Monitor Server List Not Populating With Data (Doc ID 615323.1)"( for those who face this problem in future :)).

For your query RCC, I have named same name of PSNT which was earlier in the different machine.

Please help

Thanks
                Vikrant.