i have install oracle application server 10g forms and report services on my desktop
when i try to display the icons i fail i make these changes
- i open the file forms.conf and append
# Virtual path for icons
AliasMatch ^/forms/icons/(..*) "d:\oracle\FRHome_1/forms/java/ums_icons/$1"
- i put the ums_icons.jar in the folder
- i make folder called ums_icons in the path
and i put all gif icons
- i put in the registry of my windows in forms_path
- i put in the registry.dat the next
-i put in formsweb.cfg
now where is my error i applicate these steps on another computer is success and icons is display
please help me.
Everything is set fine,
Give a cross check to these 2 things
1) if an application(ie Form) defines the icon location for a button with myapp/<iconname>, then the icon is looked up in the directory forms/myapp.
2) set the imageBase parameter to codebase in formsweb.cfg
Setting the imageBase parameter to codebase enables Oracle Forms to search the forms/java directory for the icon files.
the below link would be helpful,about how to installs icons on Forms