3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2013 5:09 AM by dab8e8a4-39df-4ec6-8cee-e0d52aafa697 RSS

Download and install UPK trial version

Hello,

I need to download and install UPK trail version. Can anyone tell me from where can I download it?

Thanks!
        • 1. Re: Download and install UPK trial version
          Hello,

I tried referring to https://edelivery.oracle.com/, there are several media packs available for download. What I am looking for is a general UPK developer, so how do i decide which one to download if the above site is the correct location to download UPK from.

Thanks!
          • 2. Re: Download and install UPK trial version
            Marc Santosusso
            Hello,

There are two UPK releases available for download on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (edelivery.oracle.com) The other items are UPK content media packs. The two UPK releases currently available are:

* Oracle User Productivity Kit Standard Release 11.1 Media Pack for Microsoft Windows | 11.1.0.0.0 | B66623-02
            * Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional Release 11.1 Media Pack for Microsoft Windows | 11.1.0.0.0 | B66625-02

You'll find the release media pack and the latest Enablement Service Pack (ESP) media pack after you click on either of the above items. I hope this helps.

Best regards,
            Marc
            • 3. Re: Download and install UPK trial version
              dab8e8a4-39df-4ec6-8cee-e0d52aafa697

While installing B66623-02 , I got error  encountered a problem while populating the library error code:2146232576.

Please suggest me path forward.