This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
INSERT INTO mtl_transactions_interface
, 'On HAND Cost Update'
, to_date('25-FEB-2013' )-- cv_process_rec.transaction_date
, 80 -- I.transaction_type_id to change
, 13 -- I.transaction_source_type_id
, 0 -- percentage change
, 122505 --cost group
, -1 );
WHEN OTHERS THEN
dbms_output.put_line('Error ' || sqlerrm);
dbms_output.put_line('RECORDS Insertion into MTL_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE failed');
/* START Added New - Ranjith*/
INSERT INTO MTL_TXN_COST_DET_INTERFACE (
NVL (v_transaction_interface_id, 10003918),
WHEN OTHERS THEN
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line('Error ' || SQLERRM);
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line('RECORDS Insertion into MTL_TRX_CST_INTERFACE failed');
Part of code which is used to insert into interface table.
I am not clear with this requirement due to the following reasons:
1. just having the average cost in the system without any stock will not have any impact on the average cost calculations for future transactions...
2. Zero stock will not have any impact on the onhand Inventory Value
If your client still insists that they need the value in the system for the sake of some reporting requirements (only logical requirement I can think of)... then please try the simple workaround as follows:
1. Perform misc receipt for the item for some qty (preferably 1) with the proper cost provided...
2. Perform misc issue for the item for the same qty which was brought in...
3. Use the same account (migration adjustment account provided by your clients' Finance team) in both the issue and receipt transactions...
3. The cost will be updated, the stock will become zero...
Hope this helps...
Thanks and Regards,