This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2013 11:24 PM by jeneesh Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: pl/sql
    BillyVerreynne Oracle ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    991146 wrote:
    Hi
    I think You know the better answer ......
    So tell me 10 point with proper reason..(don't say high cost low cost .....high security low security )
    End of the day you ask your self this is not a Question 4r you
    but this one big question of IT industry ...........
    Don't make such kind of word in forums.(don't show your fun in forums)
    This is NOT the "+one big question+" in IT - as it is not an IT decision. It is a business decision. It is decision about business's strategy for technology (hardware and software and architecture). It is a financial decision. It is a decision about the local resources available in the company. It is a decision about what commercial off-the-shelve ("cots") s/w the business uses. It is a decision about existing vendor relations.

Now please go and troll somewhere else.
  • 16. Re: pl/sql
    Manik Expert
    Buddy, my intention was not to insult you here... I was laughing at another comment.
    BTW, did u get what you are looking for.. ?
    Your question is vague and may involve many parameters like data, cost .. In other words your question is a generic one and can also lead to un-necessary debates.
    You cannot compare Databases just like that. Evey database is designed keeping few parameters in mind. You cannot compare oracle with bigtable or cindrella. Likely you cannot compare which is better amongst mysql, oracle or whatever..
    Try to understand what Billy,BluShadow and others say..

Cheers,
    Manik.
  • 17. Re: pl/sql
    jeneesh Guru
    991146 wrote:
    Hi
    I think You know the better answer ......
    So tell me 10 point with proper reason..(don't say high cost low cost .....high security low security )
    End of the day you ask your self this is not a Question 4r you
    but this one big question of IT industry ...........
    Don't make such kind of word in forums.(don't show your fun in forums)
    Don't you have work today also?
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points