3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2013 8:58 AM by SivaChandranS RSS

Removing buttons from QueryPannel

Hi,

I want to customize my query panel for basic search only and want to have only the serach button in the panel.
      How can i remove the other buttons like Reset,advanced,saved?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Removing buttons from QueryPannel
          Varun Jain
          Go to Query panel properties inspector and set Display mode = simple.

Refer: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28389_01/apirefs.1111/e12419/tagdoc/af_query.html
          • 2. Re: Removing buttons from QueryPannel
            Thanks Varun,

If i am displaying the mode as Simple its removing the search button also and also there is a white space above the Match Type.

My requirement is to remove the search header (including the space allocated to that) ,and keep the search and reset buttons.

How can i do that?

Thanks
            • 3. Re: Removing buttons from QueryPannel
              SivaChandranS
              hi,
              To hide saved search and Advanced option in query panel.
              In Property Inspector , under Appearance tab you can set SaveQueryMode to hidden and ModeChangeVisible to false.

And in search criteria under UI Hints tab you can un-check the "Show match all or any option too.

This will result in only two buttons in Query panel Search and Reset.

i don't think we can remove the space used by search header only u can remove the header text.

these are the only properties available for customization undet default display mode.

hope this might help you :)

Regards
              Siva