This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
In 22.214.171.124, I've noticed yet another quirk with FSP that may be your problem.
Instead of editing the default file store rule for database storage, edit the rule named "DispByContentId", and set it to use database storage.
126.96.36.199 uses this rule "by default" instead of the supposedly "true" default rule. (Yes, this should be filed as a bug.)
Thank you very much William
The concern is solved
I just ran into this issue.
Here is a blog post by Kevin Smith on the issue: https://blogs.oracle.com/ecmarch/entry/when_is_the_default_storage