4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2013 6:11 PM by 970061

Workflow Notification Link

Hi All ,

I have a requirement and it is very urgent ......

Requirement goes like this,,,,

from Workflow side i have a notification link ,,,,,,,

In oracle apps R12 home page ,,, i have that Workflow Notification link ,,,,

when i click this notification link it should navigate to Standard PO page and display all the data in the fields..........

From OAF side i have to pass two parameters and based on parameters ,,, it should display the details on the standard page ...............

Please do help me out ,,,,,, its very urgent ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks,
      Kalyan.
        • 1. Re: Workflow Notification Link
          Kalimuthu V-Oracle
          Hi Kalyan,
          when i click this notification link it should navigate to Standard PO page and display all the data in the fields..........
          Is it happening now, or you have to do any customization to make it happen?
          From OAF side i have to pass two parameters and based on parameters ,,, it should display the details on the standard page ...............
          From where you have to pass two parameters , and what details you need to display in the standard page.
          Thanks,

With regards,
          Kali.
          OSSi.
          • 2. Re: Workflow Notification Link
            Hi Kali,

That is the requirement i have ,,,,

I have to prepare the code for workflow notification link ,,,,

From workflow notification link end i am getting two parameters,,,, so even from oaf side i have to pass parameters ,,,,

Could you please help me with piece of code to click the workflow notification link,,,,, It is very urgent.......

Based on the standard parameter it should display data in the fields on the standard page....................

Thanks
            Kalyan
            • 3. Re: Workflow Notification Link
              Sridhar Yerram
              Kalyan,

Navigating From OAF Page To Workflow :

Use the below code :
              In PR
              //NotificationID is the parameter passed from Your workflow
              // Logic to check if the page is navigated from notification and show the page in view mode,
              // if the page is navgiated from notification
              String notificationID = (String)pageContext.getParameter("NotificationID");
              if(notificationID!=null)
              {
              OAPageButtonBarBean butbar = (OAPageButtonBarBean)webBean.findChildRecursive("pageBtnBar");
              OALinkBean wflinkBean = (OALinkBean)butbar.findChildRecursive("backtoWorkFlow");
              wflinkBean.setRendered(Boolean.TRUE);
              status="INITIATED" ;
              pageContext.putSessionValue("NotifId", notificationID);

}

In PFR

String id = "";
              id = (String)pageContext.getSessionValue("NotifId");
              Number id1 = new Number(Integer.parseInt(id));
              pageContext.setForwardURL("OA.jsp?OAFunc=FND_WFNTF_DETAILS&src=WF_STATUS_MONITOR&NtfId=" +
              id1, null,
              OAWebBeanConstants.KEEP_MENU_CONTEXT,
              null, null, true,
              OAWebBeanConstants.ADD_BREAD_CRUMB_YES,
              OAWebBeanConstants.IGNORE_MESSAGES);

Regards
              Sridhar
              • 4. Re: Workflow Notification Link
                Hi Sridhar,,,,

In PR
                //NotificationID is the parameter passed from Your workflow
                // Logic to check if the page is navigated from notification and show the page in view mode,
                // if the page is navgiated from notification
                String notificationID = (String)pageContext.getParameter("NotificationID");
                if(notificationID!=null)
                {
                OAPageButtonBarBean butbar = (OAPageButtonBarBean)webBean.findChildRecursive("pageBtnBar");
                OALinkBean wflinkBean = (OALinkBean)butbar.findChildRecursive("backtoWorkFlow");
                wflinkBean.setRendered(Boolean.TRUE);
                status="INITIATED" ;
                pageContext.putSessionValue("NotifId", notificationID);
                }

As per the code ,,,,

My parameters are : RunId & RunName

In PR :

super.processRequest(pageContext,webbean);
                OAApplicationModule oaapplicationmodule = pageContext.getRootApplicationModule();
                OAViewObject vo = (OAViewObject)oaapplicationmodule.findViewObject("DisplaydetailsVO");
                String runid = (String)vo.getCurrentRow().getAttribute("Runid").toString();
                String runname = (String)vo.getCurrentRow().getAttribute("RunName").toString();
                if(vo!=null)
                {
                vo.executeQuery();
                vo.setWhereClauseParams(runid);
                vo.setWhereClauseParams(runname);
                }

Does this code works as per my requirement ,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Requirement is ,,, when i click on link it should go to standard page and display the page details..........