This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 8:03 AM by 775137 RSS

Submit Request Set via Concurrent Program

775137 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I have a requirement where I created a Request Set (ABC) with 3 programs P1,P2 and P3. When I submit Request Set ABC, all the 3 programs are being launched sequentially and the Request Set is Completing Normal which is fine so far.

Now I want to submit the Request Set ABC via a Concurrent Program XX. For this I had written a stored procedure SP (code below) and created an executable and defined a concurrent Program XX.
When I submit this XX Concurrent Program, this program XX is launching the Request Set and the Request Set ABC is getting error out without any log file.
You can find the screenshot from the url https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=a186c3220ec8d6d1&id=A186C3220EC8D6D1%21146&Bsrc=Share&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&authkey=!AoPULa3JfIwGO3U
Here Request ID 2791401 is submission of Concurrent Program XX and
Request ID 2791402 is when the Request Set ABC is launched and got error out without log file information.

Somebody throw some solution so that the child requests are P1, P2 and P3 are submitted sequentially.
Below is the code for that Procedure SP. Here FNDRSSUB998 in the code is the short name code for the Request Set ABC.

create or replace PROCEDURE SP ( errbuf OUT VARCHAR2, retcode OUT NUMBER )
IS
success boolean;
v_set_request exception;
submitprog_failed exception;
g_user_id NUMBER := apps.fnd_global.user_id;
g_resp_id NUMBER := apps.fnd_global.resp_id;
g_resp_appl_id NUMBER := apps.fnd_global.resp_appl_id;

begin
fnd_global.apps_initialize(g_user_id, g_resp_id, g_resp_appl_id );

success := fnd_submit.set_request_set(application =>'XX', request_set => 'FNDRSSUB998');

IF ( not success ) then
fnd_file.put_line (fnd_file.LOG, 'Request submission For this Request Program FAILED' );
raise v_set_request;
end if;

if ( success ) then
fnd_file.put_line (fnd_file.LOG,'Request submission For this Request Program SUCCESSFUL' );
end if;

-- Step 2 - call submit program for each program in the set
fnd_file.put_line(fnd_file.log,'Calling submit program first time...');
success := fnd_submit.submit_program(application => 'XX', program => 'XX_PRODUCTGROUP_PKG', stage => 'STAGE10');
if ( not success ) then
raise submitprog_failed;
end if;

exception
when v_set_request then
errbuf := 'Call to set_request_set failed: ' || fnd_message.get;
fnd_file.put_line(fnd_file.log, errbuf);
retcode := 2;
when submitprog_failed then
errbuf := 'Call to submit_program failed: ' || fnd_message.get;
fnd_file.put_line(fnd_file.log,errbuf);
retcode := 2;