0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 12:22 PM by 866419 RSS

BPEL 10g - java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException

Hi,

Currently I'm developing services for a client that has BPEL 10g and BPEL 11g/OSB 11g in use. The new services are developed in 11g but there is still a great amount of services in 10g.

Recently I was asked to create a 10g service with the same functionality of a 11g one... The service in the middle calls a BD Package that returns a User Type with some info.

My problem starts because in the BPEL 10g, when some fields of the Return Type are null, gives me the java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException. In 11g it works without any problem.

I've looked everywhere but I haven't found a solution for the problem...

Do you have any idea of how to find the cause and solve this problem?

The exception the BPEL returns is:

file:/oracle/product/10.1.3/as/mid/j2ee/bpel/domains/bdnp/tmp/.bpel_-----Service-----_9.0_e3b5d5eae70773313439c406169e262a.tmp/-----BDPackage-----.wsdl [ ConsultaPEM_ptt::ConsultaPEM(InputParameters,OutputParameters) ] - WSIF JCA Execute of operation '-----BDPackage-----' failed due to: Error while converting from a Java object to corresponding XML.
      Unable to convert the XSD element "-----Object-----" whose JDBC type is ARRAY to a corresponding XML document element. Cause: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
      ; nested exception is:
           ORABPEL-11807
      Error while converting from a Java object to corresponding XML.
      Unable to convert the XSD element "-----Object-----" whose JDBC type is ARRAY to a corresponding XML document element. Cause: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
      Analyze the error and correct if possible. Contact oracle support if error is not fixable.
      </summary>

Best regards,
      Daniel Alves