1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 11:19 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-01722: invalid number ORA-06512:

Hi,

I have faced the Subject error in Customize report, the report was running smoothly but suddenly giving error. Someone told me there must be error in data but i don't think so because i can't extract that for previous dates when report was running smoothly.

Please help me to get it resolve

Here is the log file:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Payables: Version : 12.0.0

Copyright (c) 1979, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

MCBCD_PO_INTER_BRANCH_EX module: MCB - GL - Inter Branch Exception [PUR/AP]

Current system time is 20-MAR-2013 15:59:43

**Starts**20-MAR-2013 15:59:44
      ORACLE error 1722 in FDPSTP

Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-01722: invalid number
      ORA-06512: at "APPS.MCBCD_PO_INTER_BRANCH_EX", line 425
      ORA-06512: at line 1

The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: SELECT R.Conc_Login_Id, R.Req
      Start of log messages from FND_FILE
      End of log messages from FND_FILE

Executing request completion options...

Finished executing request completion options.

Concurrent request completed
      Current system time is 20-MAR-2013 15:59:49