6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 12:16 PM by b2buser.. RSS

TP agreement issue

b2buser..
      Hello All,

Have an issue with TP agreement identification. I have two TPs setup in B2B gateway SOA 11g 1.1.1.5. Both are set up exactly same using the same EDI documents. One works fine. The other fails when an inbound message comes in with following error: "Agreement not found for trading partners: FromTP null". It seems the EDI file name is interpreted as TP name. Is there any setting that turns on "use file name as TP name"?

Thanks,
      Suresh
        • 1. Re: TP agreement issue
          Anuj Dwivedi
          Hi Suresh,
          It seems the EDI file name is interpreted as TP name
          How did you reach to this conclusion?
          "Agreement not found for trading partners: FromTP null
          In case of EDI, TP identification can also be performed using EDI identifiers present in the data file, so if identifiers in EDI file and in B2B configuration match then also B2B will be able to identify the TP's. Make sure that your listening channel is not marked as "internal" (under channel attributes)

Regards,
          Anuj
          • 2. Re: TP agreement issue
            b2buser..
            Hi Anuj,

The channel attribute is NOT marked as internal.

Also, The EDI setup for one TP (#1) works. The second TP (#2) setup does not work. Both are setup the same way. The "Sender" column in B2B Business Message reports shows the file name for the one that is not working (#2). If I change the file name and re-submit the EDI file, the Sender column shows the changed file name. The Sender column shows the correct TP name for #1.

Thanks,
            Suresh
            • 3. Re: TP agreement issue
              Anuj Dwivedi
              Hi Suresh,

Is it a plain 11.1.1.5 installation or do you have some patches applied? Can you mail the B2B export, the test payload and opatch lsinventory output of your SOA setup to my id?

Regards,
              Anuj
              • 4. Re: TP agreement issue
                b2buser..
                Hi Anuj,

We have patches installed. I have sent the requested information. Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
                Suresh
                • 5. Re: TP agreement issue
                  Anuj Dwivedi
                  Hi Suresh,

Seems like payload and B2B configuration are not in sync. Have mailed you the details. Please check and let me know if you still face any issue.

Regards,
                  Anuj
                  • 6. Re: TP agreement issue
                    b2buser..
                    Thanks Anuj - That was the issue.