3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2013 11:11 AM by 998465 RSS

Forced Logout

Hello!

Right now I'm using Apex 4.2, Oracle 11g on apex listener Standalone, using Glassfish as a webserver. For some reason I don't understand, when I log into my workspace, I can normally go into the sql workshop, team development, and administration pages... But as soon as I click ANY of the Application Builder related links, my session expires and I'm back on the workspace login page...

Any help on this issue please?

Aldo
        • 1. Re: Forced Logout
          kvlek
          Hi Aldo,

I don't know exactly what is wrong but you are saying that you are running apex listener STANDALONE and using Glassfish webserver. That will not work. If you run apex with the glasfish webserver you have to run the listener NOT in standalone mode.

Kees Vlek
          • 2. Re: Forced Logout
            kvlek
            Hi Aldo,

I don't know exactly what is wrong but you are saying that you are running apex listener STANDALONE and using Glassfish webserver. That will not work. If you run apex with the glasfish webserver you have to run the listener NOT in standalone mode.

Kees Vlek
            • 3. Re: Forced Logout
              Hi,

Sorry, I meant I'm using the Apex Listener on Glassfish... Idk why I wrote that Standalone part... maybe I was sleepy. Anyway, the thing is, whenever I click on Any of the Application Builder links (import, export, create.. etc.) I get automatically kicked out from my session and forced to log in again. And when whenevr I click on of the Application Builder links the same thing happens again... which is weird, I believe its the first time I have ever seen something like this...

Aldo