1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 23, 2013 2:17 AM by 998698 RSS

LOV ISSUE

Dear Team,

Pls help me for the Problem which i am facing while applying an lov on particular item.

when i press F9 key it will show complete LOV but when i am putting some string which is related to the records present in LOV it will not display data related to the string .

it will come out of the item and shows error "enter valid branch " which is given by me in the Message box .pls help me for this.
        • 1. Re: LOV ISSUE
          HamidHelal
          995695 wrote:
          Dear Team,
          Hi 995695

Welcome to the Oracle Forums. Please take a few minutes to review the following:

<ul>
          <li>Oracle Forums FAQ
          <li>Before posting on this forum please read
          <li>10 Commandments for the OTN Forums Member
          <li>How to ask questions the smart way
          </ul>

Following these simple guidelines will ensure you have a positive experience in any forum; not just this one!

>
          Pls help me for the Problem which i am facing while applying an lov on particular item.

when i press F9 key it will show complete LOV but when i am putting some string which is related to the records present in LOV it will not display data related to the string .

it will come out of the item and shows error "enter valid branch " which is given by me in the Message box .pls help me for this.
          try this..
          set the LOV assigned item bellow property to YES
          Validate from List = Yes
          Hope this works..

Hamid

If someone's response is helpful or correct, please mark it accordingly.*