Yes, I can help. It will really help if you answer the questions and do one thing at a time, otherwise we might be discussing here forever without getting to any conclusion.
In my last post I asked you if the proxy service which consume the messages from the error queue is enabled.
1) Is the proxy service which consumes from the error queue enabled?
2) Could you please disabled the above proxy service?
3) Could you please try again? What is the result?
4) You said that from your proxy service, you consume the message from the queue and then invoke a backend. According to you this call is failing. How long does it take to get the response back? Could be the case that the error is happening after some time, and this is the reason why the message stays in the queue?
5) I suggest you to remove retry for the time being. Whenever you are confident that it works, you should add the redelivery.
1. I have disabled the proxy service which consumes from error queue
2. When I tried after disabling and setting redelivery limit=0 , messages still go to pending state and after a time lapse of 15 minutes around , messages move to error queue but not under the column pending state . This time messages are going under messages current column of monitoring tab of jms queue .
3. Actually for the testing purpose I have put the wrong target url in my business service so that messages should go to error queue and I may check the behaviour for the time to deliver override parameter which you suggested earlier.
The problem is that why after setting redelivery limit to zero , messages are there in pending state and move after so much long time .
As per configurations it should move immediately .
May I have your gmail id so that i may chat you directly and close it , if possible.
I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness .