This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2013 6:27 AM by matthew_morris RSS

When Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed last time ??

KhurramBhatti Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi everyone,

Can anybody tell me that when the last time Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed?? Does it changed recently, or its going to be change in near future??

Thanks and Regards,
Khurram
  • 1. Re: When Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed last time ??
    bigdelboy Pro
    Khurram Bhatti wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Can anybody tell me that when the last time Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed?? Does it changed recently, or its going to be change in near future??

Thanks and Regards,
    Khurram
    1) Possible topic changes between beta and production.
    2) When reviewed for 11gR2 rather than 11gR1 ... it is possible, but unlikely, there could have been minor topic changes.

3) IMHO It is unlikely this exam will have further topic changes from those currently shown on the exam page.

( Please note one other exam (117) has possibly recently had issues with not display all topics) ).

Suggest you give more reasons for your question before I will spend any time investigating further, i am pressed for time at the moment.
  • 2. Re: When Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed last time ??
    KhurramBhatti Newbie
    bigdelboy wrote:
    Khurram Bhatti wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks and Regards,
    Khurram
    1) Possible topic changes between beta and production.
    2) When reviewed for 11gR2 rather than 11gR1 ... it is possible, but unlikely, there could have been minor topic changes.

3) IMHO It is unlikely this exam will have further topic changes from those currently shown on the exam page.

( Please note one other exam (117) has possibly recently had issues with not display all topics) ).

Suggest you give more reasons for your question before I will spend any time investigating further, i am pressed for time at the moment.
    Hi bigdelboy,

Thanks for quick reply. I am going to appear in this exam at this weekend. What basically I wanna ask is that the questions of this exam will be same as when one of my friends appeared 2 months ago?? , or the whole paper/questions could be changed this time ?? I know that the questions came randomly from a set of pool. So is there any possibility that the Oracle has been changed the whole set of pool of questions recently?
  • 3. Re: When Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed last time ??
    matthew_morris Expert
    I wanna ask is that the questions of this exam will be same as when one of my friends appeared 2 months ago??
    Will you get the exact same set of questions as your friend? No.
    I know that the questions came randomly from a set of pool.
    Correct. In the beta, they test about three times the number of questions that the production version has. A few get thrown out in the post-beta review, the rest become the available pool of questions.
    So is there any possibility that the Oracle has been changed the whole set of pool of questions recently?
    None whatsoever. That still doesn't mean that it is not possible for you to get a completely different set of questions than what your friend had.

Your questions, possibly coincidentally, sound like those that someone would ask if they'd been preparing for the exam using brain dumps. The specific questions on the test are not what you should be preparing for. Learn the information in the topics that Oracle Education lists on their website for the exam and you will be able to answer the exam questions no matter how they get asked.
  • 4. Re: When Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed last time ??
    Nitesh. Explorer
    Best idea if you ask me means i will suggest as practically understand the concepts and try on system and download some tests of your certification by googling so that you can check your own level and can get some idea about your preparations ... There are many sample tests available online as i even preferred those and written .. It makes us get to know about ourself and about our own knowledge towards the subject ...

Regards..
  • 5. Re: When Oracle 11g new features 1z0-050 exam changed last time ??
    matthew_morris Expert
    ...download some tests of your certification by googling ...
    There are many sample tests available online as i even preferred those and written ..
    This would actually be considered a 'Worst Idea'. Indeed, there are many sets of questions available online that you can download and use. They are called brain dumps. They are also called cheating. Effectively no one creates legitimate self tests and then gives them away for free. Since you have just admitted to using them yourself and are suggesting their use to others, I suspect you will be contacted by the OCP Fraud team shortly.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points