1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 29, 2013 5:37 PM by Ayush Ganeriwal-Oracle RSS

Lotus notes and ODI

ms
      Hi,
      I need integrated Lotus notes in ODI.

I read notes ID 424116.1:     "Is There A Technology For Lotus NOTES in ODI ? "
      but I have problem realize the steps:

1. duplicate an existing Technology (for example, DBase) and rename the cloned version. This will be your Lotus NOTES Technology.
      2. Reverse Engineer the Datatypes (please refer to the Documentation showing how this operation should be carried out).
      3. Define a Conversion Matrix for the Datatypes
      4. Once you have done this, it is then possible to use the standard ODI Knowledge Modules for the development of Integration Interfaces.

Can somebody send me details about steps 2 and 3?

I use Lotus NotesSQL ODBC Driver 8.0.x for Windows 2000, 2003, XP and configure ODBC data source.

When I define New data server I specify JDBC Driver: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver, but when I test connection I receive error:

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.doGetConnection(LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.java:133)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.getConnection(LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.java:62)
           at com.sunopsis.sql.SnpsConnection.testConnection(SnpsConnection.java:1125)
           at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet.getLocalConnect(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:163)
           at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet.access$4(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:159)
           at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet$4.doInBackground(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:519)
           at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet$4.doInBackground(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:1)
           at oracle.odi.ui.framework.AbsUIRunnableTask.run(AbsUIRunnableTask.java:258)
           at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:655)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.doGetConnection(LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.java:133)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.getConnection(LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.java:62)
           at oracle.odi.core.datasource.dwgobject.support.OnConnectOnDisconnectDataSourceAdapter.getConnection(OnConnectOnDisconnectDataSourceAdapter.java:74)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter$ConnectionProcessor.run(LoginTimeoutDatasourceAdapter.java:217)
           at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
           at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
           at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
           ... 1 more
      Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application
           at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(JdbcOdbc.java:6957)
           at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(JdbcOdbc.java:7114)
           at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLDriverConnect(JdbcOdbc.java:3073)
           at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnection.initialize(JdbcOdbcConnection.java:323)
           at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver.connect(JdbcOdbcDriver.java:174)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnectionFromDriver(DriverManagerDataSource.java:410)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnectionFromDriver(DriverManagerDataSource.java:386)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnectionFromDriver(DriverManagerDataSource.java:353)
           at oracle.odi.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:332)
           ... 7 more

Marcel