This content has been marked as final. Show 17 replies
Are you looking at database authentication and authorizantion instead of LDAP or JAZN.
Can you be more clear on what you are looking at.
If you need to apply security information stored in database for your app , Please go through below link
i maked my authentification sequence have the the DefaultAuthenticator permission like that folowing this : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs92/ConsoleHelp/taskhelp/security/ReorderAuthenticationProviders.html
But the problem for the moment i cant get the users that i have in MYSQL database . how can i do that ?
Edited by: marouane on 27 mars 2013 04:10
i create the new data source connected to mysql http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6193/25939401.png
but i didnt know if i create the sqlauthentication well i show you what i did :
i but dont know how to create new sqlauthentication provider with the queries to my table can you tell me how ?
(because i want that my application created with adf manage users that existe in mysql database (add,delete,manage))
Ok, in the second image in tab "Propre au fournisseur" you can see some default queries about users and roles like : SELECT U_PASSWORD FROM USERS WHERE U_NAME = ?
change those queries by the correct queries to your tables and change your SQLAuthenticator control indicator to SUFFICIENT.
Dont remove the "?" symbol.
Realy thank you for your answers but i did all what you do and in grant i didnt see my user and groups in Grant in ADF.
if you can make for newbie like me a details tutorial or video to help us to understand well.
can you do with me a simple basic example in my machine with Teamviewer ?
i appreciate your help .
i found this tutorial that is that what i did :
1. Start up weblogic server (Run .. Start Server Instance)
2. Log on to weblogic console ( http://localhost:7101/console/ )
3. Use default username/password weblogic/weblogic1
4. Create a datasource to connect to the schema where the authenticating database tables are (Services .. JDBC .. Data Sources)
5. Use unique name for datasource. Use JINDI name of jdbc/
6. Enter database name, schema name and password and test
7. Add new Authentication provider (Security Realms .. myrealm .. Providers .. New)
8. Enter datasource name, type SQLAuthenticator click Ok
9. Going back into provider, change control flag to Sufficient
10. Select Provider Specific tab and choose Plaintext passwords, password algorithm SHA-1
11. Shut down weblogic
12. Edit config.xml file in JDEV_DIR/system184.108.40.206.36.55.36/DefaultDomain/config and replace sql authenticator sql statements with those from web blog
13. Restart weblogic.
14. Go to users/groups tab in securty realm and view users and groups imported from database
15. Set control flag for other providers to "Sufficient"
source : http://brent.hmdclinical.com/2010/03/using-database-tables-as-weblogic.html
but the step 12 i dont know what i need to change and with what ?
i will give you all information about configuration that i made in Weblogic to see why SQLAuthenticator isnt working good.
Services : http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3111/94015109.png
Security Domaine : http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7582/64790358.png
my database structure in Mysql : http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5097/mysqlc.png
and this is the resultat that i get i cant see my users and groups : (Users) http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8118/userd.png
i also added this Line to Config.xml in this path AppData\Roaming\JDeveloper\system220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168\DefaultDomain\config : http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/6978/configxml.png
if wish you can help me with all this informations that i published for you .