1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 30, 2013 4:32 AM by Faiz Haq RSS

Need to copy files from source to target using MEDIATOR

we need to transfer files from source/new ->Target/new. i am able to transfer successfully.

but i need to copy the files moved to Target/new-> source/send.

following is the error i got

Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'send' failed due to: Error sending file to FTP Server. Error sending file to FTP Server. Unable to send file to server. Please ensure 1. Specified remote output Dir has write permission 2. Output filename has not exceeded the max chararters allowed by the OS and 3. Remote File System has enough space. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

and i am able to transfer 0kb file to source/send with the same file name.

as in exception

My remote output directory has write permissions

Output filename has not exceeded the max chararters allowed by the OS ( i am not so confident about this)
        • 1. Re: Need to copy files from source to target using MEDIATOR
          Faiz Haq
          Hi,

If your requirement is to archive processed files, try Archive Processed File option. You can set it in File Adapter wizard (screen File Directory - same screen where you specify your input directory).

In case you are using read operation to poll files use Minimum File Age property in the FTP adapter, may be you are trying to read files that are in mid of transfer process.

or try keeping some wait time in between your file transfer(temp solution to debug)

Regards,
          Faiz

Edited by: Faiz Haq on Mar 30, 2013 2:26 AM