7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 10:47 AM by Dimitar Dimitrov RSS

Stretching a treeTable inside a panelSplitter

jflack
      I'm using JDeveloper 11.1.2.3. I've put an af:treeTable in the first facet of a vertical af:panelSplitter, and the splitter is in a facet of a page template, which places it in the center facet of a panelStretchLayout.
      I can't seem to get the treeTable to stretch to use the entire width of the left panel. Here is the code:
      <af:panelSplitter id="ps1" splitterPosition="300"
                shortDesc="Left Side is Services, Right is Location" firstBorder="all"
                secondBorder="all">
           <f:facet name="first">
                <af:treeTable value="#{bindings.ServiceCategoriesView1.treeModel}" var="node"
                                    selectionListener="#{bindings.ServiceCategoriesView1.treeModel.makeCurrent}"
                                    rowSelection="single" id="tt1"
                                    summary="#{viewcontrollerBundle['servicesCriteria.selection_SUMMARY']}"
                                    columnStretching="multiple" styleClass="AFStretchWidth">
                     <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                          <af:column id="c1"
                                              headerText="#{viewcontrollerBundle['servicesCriteria.selection_LABEL']}"
                                              rowHeader="unstyled">
                               <af:outputText value="#{node}" id="ot1"/>
                          </af:column>
                     </f:facet>
                     <f:facet name="pathStamp">
                          <af:outputText value="#{node}" id="ot2"/>
                </af:treeTable>
           <f:facet name="second"/>
      </af:panelSplitter>
      I've tried a number of things, like surrounding the treeTable with a panelStretchLayout, putting the styleClass="AFStretchWidth" on other components, different settings for the columnStretching attribute. I'm probably missing something pretty simple and fundamental.
      Thanks in advance for any help.