1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 10:00 PM by nk54 RSS

Issue Applying Level Based Measure

user9255588
      Hi,

I have a Product Table, and using properties on the table, I developed level based hierarchy(not manually).
      I also have a sales fact table, and partner table.

I have multiple products, and for each product there are multiple partners.

My requirement is to sum the top 10 partners revenue for a product divided by sum of revenue from all partners for that product.
      I duplicated the sales column and named as sales by product, when I mapped the sales by product column to product total, it is giving the sum of sales from all products.

But I need sales for each product., when I mapped to the detail level It is drilling the sales by product to a detal level.

Please help m how to map the sales by product column to product hierarchy.

The columns in product table are...product key, product grp-id,product flag, product name( the column to which i need to map)
      My hierarchy in RPD is , product dimdim--product Toatl----Product deatil------all the columns in product.

Thanks for all the help, Much Appreciated
      SR
        • 1. Re: Issue Applying Level Based Measure
          nk54
          You can try this.. Create 2 logical columns..

1, sum of revenue from all partners ==> Duplicate sales logical column and set the level for partner and Product.
          2, top 10 partners revenue for a product ==> Created another logical column and Use topn function and set the levels for product and partner at detail..