This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 2:00 AM by Raven Blueriver RSS

ACI issue

Raven Blueriver Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all

I want to create a ACI to allowed specified IP access my OUD data.

During creating, I added 193.168.186.89 to the ip address filters.
The following error accurred:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeValueException: [LDAP: error code 21 - When attempting to modify entry dc=example,dc=com to add one or more values for attribute aci, value "(targetscope = "subtree") (version 3.0; acl "test"; allow (import,delete,add,read,search,export,compare,proxy,selfwrite,write) ip = "oracle.idm.directoryservices.odsm.model.aci.PatternIP@109e24d3";)" was found to be invalid according to the associated syntax: The provided Access Control Instruction (ACI) bind rule ip expression value "oracle.idm.directoryservices.odsm.model.aci.PatternIP@109e24d3" is invalid. A valid ip keyword expression requires one or more comma-separated elements of a valid IP address list expression]; remaining name 'dc=example,dc=com'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anybody familiar with this error.

I would appreciate to any relay.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points