I am having 3 planning applications and all the applications work fine in 220.127.116.11 . We have upgraded our DEV environment to 18.104.22.168 initially and then migrated the applications every thing was working fine. I did migrated my planning applications from QA to DEV and every thing was working fine.
But Recently we applied patch 22.214.171.124.303 to the DEV environment and all of a sudden I am unable to access all the options in my planning web view.
When I open the application it shows me fetching data and hangs in there .
I try to create a database when i click on create database it never showed me the next window or other options and no error message seen.
I am unable to access dimensions also.
I am on Windows Server , I am having one classic planning application and other 2 are EPMA planning application non of these work.