5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 1:05 AM by SumitSharma RSS

URGENT - Issues while compiling pages in JDeveloper for OA Framework.

NishuGupta
      Basically I get the followin error whenever I try to compile and run the pages...

Error: initialization error: file java\lang\Object.class not found on classpath \PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\i18n.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\jsse.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\jce.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\charsets.jar;H:\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevhome\jdev\myclasses;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdev\lib\jdev-rt.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdbc\lib\classes12.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdbc\lib\nls_charset12.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jlib\jdev-cm.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\BC4J\lib\bc4jmt.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\BC4J\lib\collections.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\BC4J\lib\bc4jct.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdev\appslibrt\xmlparserv2.jar;

My home path is : c:\JKit\jdevhome\jdev

My Rt.Jar library is sitting in : C:\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib

Is that the problem ?

Also,
      Along with the error mentioned in my previous post...
      Am also noticing that the system is not able to find .Class files while compiling the pages.

Error encountered : Error(11,40): cannot access class oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAControllerImpl; file oracle\apps\fnd\framework\webui\OAControllerImpl.class not found

Please help..this is very urgent...

I ahve followed all the installation setups..

Please help..

Poonam
        • 1. Re: URGENT - Issues while compiling pages in JDeveloper for OA Framework.
          MDinesh
          hi,

please check whether OAControllerImpl.class is there in your project that you are trying to compile.

Dinesh
          • 2. Re: URGENT - Issues while compiling pages in JDeveloper for OA Framework.
            SumitSharma
            Poonam,
            There might be some problem in your Jdeveloper installation. Please take a backup of your code and delete all directories of Jdeveloper (Jdevhome, Jdevdoc, Jdevbin).

Now unzip the Jdeveloper Zip and follow the installation steps closely (dont forget to set JDEV_USER_HOME environment variable to the JDev directory under Jdevhome).
            • 3. Re: URGENT - Issues while compiling pages in JDeveloper for OA Framework.
              hi poonam,
              it is the issue with your jdk version. for R12 applications JDK 1.5 or greater is to be installed. for 11i application JDK 1.4 or lower is required. check with your DBA and get the correct jdk installed and also ask your DBA, the correct Jdev patch for your applications.
              • 4. Re: URGENT - Issues while compiling pages in JDeveloper for OA Framework.
                NishuGupta
                Hello All,
                I just took a fresh dump of the Patch which installs JDeveloper on my machine.
                I also set the environment variable as suggested in the installation guide.
                I hve followed every step of installation guide but whene ver I re-build the Toobbox.jws as mentioned in the
                installation guide...it gives me the below error.

Error: initialization error: file java\lang\Object.class not found on classpath \PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\i18n.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\jsse.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\jce.jar;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdk\jre\lib\charsets.jar;H:\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevhome\jdev\myclasses;\PChaddha$\restored-556118_002\JKit\jdevbin\jdev\lib\jdev
                • 5. Re: URGENT - Issues while compiling pages in JDeveloper for OA Framework.
                  SumitSharma
                  Can you please create your own JWS and JPR files and create a simple Hello World page. Not all steps of toolbox tutorial would be relevant for you because they use certain Login/Responsibility which might not be available in your instance/database.

Running a Hello World page would not check the dependencies of tutorial (which might have too many files). I see the problem with Runtime configuration/project settings etc. You should also share the Jdeveloper patch number which you are using to install Jdev with OA Extension on your machin. Do share the current Oracle instance version so that we can check if they are compatible.

regards