I found more notes on what I had to do:
- the process above created package names like java.oracle_e1_bssv_jp010000
- we need to rename these to be proper package names.
- refresh the eclipse project so you see these folders
- select the package, right click, refactor, rename
- rename these to be like oracle.e1.bssv.jp010000 (remove the java. and replace _ with .)
- there will probably be a bunch of errors in individual java files you will need to fix.
- they are very easy, it should be a matter of just deleting the imports, these are not needed because they are in the same package.
Many Thanks Rudy. I have been able to generate stubs and have been successful in calling getBPRecord, creteUser etc webservices. However when I try to crete a Project it always comes back with an error "Create Project failed because :Invalid property name 'companyid'".
Have you faced this error or have you been able to create a project successfully in UNifier calling a webservice..let me know.
I have not been doing anything with this for quite a while but I looked back and I have one test that created a project from a template. The template must have the companyid associated with it. From what I remember the company is defined in Unifier and you must need to specify it somewhere. I had a bunch of SoapUI requests also and something happened to my SoapUI and it wiped out my projects so I cannot review them.