1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 12:48 PM by 991448 RSS

weblogic.jdbc.extensions.PoolDisabledSQLException: weblogic.common.resource

Santosh M E
      Hi All,

I am getting below exeption while executing BPEL process,

oracle.fabric.common.FabricException: oracle.fabric.common.FabricInvocationException: Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink - 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.3.0) (Build 100323)): oracle.toplink.exceptions.DatabaseException

Internal Exception: weblogic.jdbc.extensions.PoolDisabledSQLException: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool SOALocalTxDataSource is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications..

Error Code: 0: Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink - 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.3.0) (Build 100323)): oracle.toplink.exceptions.DatabaseException

Internal Exception: weblogic.jdbc.extensions.PoolDisabledSQLException: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool SOALocalTxDataSource is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications..

Also, In BPEL process I am not using any Database adapters and it has DVM logic.

Aslo This Process gets the input from UI and sends to Siebel application.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
      Santosh
        • 1. Re: weblogic.jdbc.extensions.PoolDisabledSQLException: weblogic.common.resource
          This datasource connects to the database which we configure using RCU. This database which SOA infra talks to and stores all the compsites history, etc, essentially the meta data for SOA infra is stored in these database. This is always used to SOA infra internally for differnet operations like persisting your composites trail etc..
          In your weblogic console go to datasources and you will find the SOALocalTxDataSource datasource. Under control tab try stop and restart , then test it from the monitoring tab. If still you are not able to test it then try targetting and untargetting it. If you still have issues you will then have to see that the database which cn be found from connection pool tab (url) is in proper state or not.