This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
To integrate ADF Applications into a WebCenter Portal Framework Application you can follow one of the next ways:
1) Expose all your ADF applications as Bounded Task Flows and include them into Resource Catalog of WebCenter Portal. Recommended:
- Create and Consuming Task Flow in WebCenter Portal: http://yonaweb.be/webcenter_tutorial/part_6_building_taskflow_and_consuming_it_webcenter_portal
- ADF Task Flow Reuse in WebCenter Spaces: http://yonaweb.be/reusing_taskflows_adf_application_webcenter_spaces_0
- Ways to consume Task Flow in WebCenter Portal (in spanish): http://danielmerchanoracle.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/integrar-adf-task-flows-propios-en-una.html
2) Register your ADF Applications as External Applications in WebCenter Portal:
I hope this help you.
PD: For a PoC is recommendable install all WebCenter Suite including UCM in a environment. For a demo WebCenter Spaces is most powerfull than a Custom Poral Application.