1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 11:54 PM by 987119 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: EAR deployment failed on linux, but success on windows
        r035198x
        user12268421 wrote:
        r035198x wrote:
        Not your OS, the appserver you are using. You are using weblogic? Check that you have the same versions and that they contain the same version of the ibatis jar.
        Yups.. exact same version : WebLogic Server Version: 10.3.0.0

I believe ibatis.jar is already inside the EAR file during export procedure. ibatis-2.3.4.726.jar

so I cannot match the version.
        What export process? Where is the ear export process done?

Also some versions of Spring are not compatible with some versions of ibatis e.g Spring 3.2 is not compatible with iBatis 2.3.4. Most likely the working appservers are using ibatis 2.3.5.
        • 16. Re: EAR deployment failed on linux, but success on windows
          r035198x wrote:
          user12268421 wrote:
          r035198x wrote:
          Not your OS, the appserver you are using. You are using weblogic? Check that you have the same versions and that they contain the same version of the ibatis jar.
          Yups.. exact same version : WebLogic Server Version: 10.3.0.0

I believe ibatis.jar is already inside the EAR file during export procedure. ibatis-2.3.4.726.jar

so I cannot match the version.
          What export process? Where is the ear export process done?

Also some versions of Spring are not compatible with some versions of ibatis e.g Spring 3.2 is not compatible with iBatis 2.3.4. Most likely the working appservers are using ibatis 2.3.5.
          export process is done on workshop for weblogic (somekind like dev-tools)
          so I only can see ibatis and spring library inside workshop (before export).
          Publish on my laptop means export whole project into EAR and deploy it on my laptop server (success)
          export the EAR, deploy it on the linux server (failed).
          • 17. Re: EAR deployment failed on linux, but success on windows
            r035198x
            You can extract an ear file using most unzip tools
            • 18. Re: EAR deployment failed on linux, but success on windows
              r035198x wrote:
              You can extract an ear file using most unzip tools
              ok... I already tried to open the EAR, there's WAR inside it.. and try to check ibatis version, and yes... it's exactly match.. ibatis-2.3.4.726.jar.

Any idea how to do now ?

I think upgrading the ibatis version to 2.3.5 is a bad idea, because my code, library etc based on production.
              1 2 Previous Next