I just installed weblogic 10.3.5 on Solaris 10 server.
1. Installed Weblogic
2. Created new domain with one managed domain.
3. Started Weblogic
4. http://IP.port#/console works fine
5. https://IP:port#/console does not work
I have done these in two servers both failed. Do I need to installed any other product to run https?
Let me put it this.
I have some *.ear files created by jdeveloper. I need to deploy this on Weblogic 10.3.5.
1. Installed Weblogic 10.3.5 on Solaris 10 server.
2. Created a managed server.
3. Deployed ear file.
4. Http works fine
5. Https does not work.
Q: Do I need any other product to install for https?
Have u enabled your https port for weblogic server. If not enable it from the console , By default that port is not enabled.
Expand the Server node.
Select the General tab.
check the SSL Port Enabled option.
Click Apply to save your changes.
Reboot WebLogic Server.