This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Surely, as a technical person, you understand that we're pretty much powerless to help you with no information.
- What tool are you using to connect?
- What protocol are you using (ODBC? JDBC? OLE DB? OO4O?)
- Is the Oracle client installed on the client machine?
- What error are you getting?
- What have you tried to resolve the problem? What did that analysis show you?
Please provide the basic info atleast.
How are you trying to connect? Is it from a remote or local machine? What version/error codes.