3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2013 11:34 PM by AmandaWalsh RSS

APex theme 25

NiharNarla
      Hi , I am using apex 4.2 ,theme 25

when using horizontal scroll ball the top blue theme is not displayed ( I am unable to put in words properly) ,

I want the theme to be displayed even the scroll bar is used ,

please guide me to achieve that

Thank You
      Nihar Narla
        • 1. Re: APex theme 25
          fac586
          Nihar Narla wrote:
          Hi , I am using apex 4.2 ,theme 25

when using horizontal scroll ball the top blue theme is not displayed ( I am unable to put in words properly) ,
          Then demonstrate the problem using an example on apex.oracle.com.
          • 2. Re: APex theme 25
            NiharNarla
            please login to below app

http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=74619:2:110839993826051:::::

username : demo
            Password : demo

u will observe the blue theme will disappear when u use horizontal scroll
            • 3. Re: APex theme 25
              AmandaWalsh
              Hi Nihar,

There are a number of workarounds you could apply to make your report fit on one page.

*1) Remove Un-necessary columns*
              Columns like "Cust Street Address2" and URL could be hidden on the report page, and then this further detail could be shown on a detail page. (You can turn on "Link to Single Row View" in the Report Attributes).

*2) Split the column headings over two lines*
              Simply edit the report attributes and but the HTML tag <br> in the column heading where you would like a line break. This would work well for columns such as "Credit<br>Limit", where the column values are always shorter than the heading. You could also remove the word 'Cust ' from the columns (ie. 'Cust State' > 'State').

*3) Resize the report text*
              If you still need to display all columns and they don't seem to fit, you can add this CSS to the "Inline CSS" of the page:

<pre>.apexir_WORKSHEET_DATA th div {
              font: bold 11px/14px "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif !important;
              }
              .apexir_WORKSHEET_DATA td {
              font: normal 11px/14px "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif !important;
              }
              <pre>

Amanda