I am attempting to query a contact. Below are the steps and hopefully i am doing something wrong.
1) Download Contact Custom WSDL for Web Services v2.0
2) Add the WSDL as a service reference to the Visual Studio project
3) Login using the Establish() from sample code
4) See code below - CRMOD.ContactClient does not have a URL like the examples I have seen with account, so I cannot not set the sessionID using the url().
- when this is called I get a "Server" exception.
private void TestContactButton_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
Session s = new Session();
s.username = "username here";
s.password = "password here";
CRMOD.ContactClient client = new CRMOD.ContactClient();
CRMOD.ContactQueryPage_Input input = new CRMOD.ContactQueryPage_Input();
input.ListOfContact = new CRMOD.ListOfContactQuery();
CRMOD.queryType queryType = new CRMOD.queryType();
queryType.Value = "000655898";
input.ListOfContact.Contact = new CRMOD.ContactQuery();
input.ListOfContact.Contact.AccountId = queryType;
CRMOD.ContactQueryPage_Input test = input;
catch (Exception ex)
int test = 1;
Also, I am confused in why my instance of web services does not have an account WSDL.