2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2013 12:38 PM by bigdelboy RSS

Certification

Please help!

Last year I wrote the 1Z0-144-ENU Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQ exam. The people at the centre I took the exam told me I will get a certificate afterwards but I never received it.
      What am I suppose to do to get it, or is there any other exam I need to take again to get my certificate.

Asnath

Edited by: 1001953 on Apr 23, 2013 8:55 AM
        • 1. Re: Certification
          Matthew Morris
          Last year I wrote the 1Z0-144-ENU Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQ exam. The people at the
          centre I took the exam told me I will get a certificate afterwards but I never received it.
          What am I suppose to do to get it, or is there any other exam I need to take again to get my certificate.
          The developer track that the 1Z0-144 exam is part of includes a SQL exam. You must take one of two exams to complete the track and get the certificate (to be exact, there is a third exam, but it is being retired shortly and I don't recommend pursuing it at this time).

You must take either 1Z0-051 or 1Z0-047. Unless you are very familiar with SQL, I recommend taking 1Z0-051. I wrote an article discussing the differences between the two here:

http://www.gocertify.com/articles/oracle-sql-certification-1z0-051-or-1z0-047.html
          • 2. Re: Certification
            bigdelboy
            1001953 wrote:
            Please help!

Last year I wrote the 1Z0-144-ENU Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQ exam. The people at the centre I took the exam told me I will get a certificate afterwards but I never received it.

Asnath

Edited by: 1001953 on Apr 23, 2013 8:55 AM
            Check on certview ... http://certview.oracle.com as that can be used to isolate any problem you may be having. (eg cet sent and not recieved, no SQL exam taken ... etc ... etc .. etc)